REGULAR MINISTRIES JUST FOR MEN
(See the Calendar for program times)
- Men's Study Group - Bi-Weekly Tuesday Evenings
- Coffee & Prayer Night - Bi-Weekly Tuesday Evenings
- Builders Fellowship (for Mature Men) - Bi-Weekly Wednesday Mornings
- Men's Coffee Club - First Wednesday of the Month in the Afternoon
- Floor Hockey - Saturday Mornings
Friday, May 12th at 6:00 P.M.
Special Speaker: Pastor Deric Bartlett
Special Music: The Friesen Family
$30 per father/daughter ($10 each additional daughter)
Click here to reserve your tickets.
RESOURCES FOR MEN
- Promise Keepers Canada - A uniquely Canadian ministry to men.
- "Establishing an Effective Accountability Group" - A brochure to help develop an accountability group that will help you in your Christian walk.
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.