Begins Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 6:30 P.M.
Please note there is some childcare available.
The Marriage Course is for any couple who wants to invest in their relationship, whether you have been together 1 or 61 years and whether you have a strong relationship or are struggling.
Many say it feels like a date night. You will be served a meal and/or coffee, tea and dessert while listening to practical talks that are informative and fun, either presented live or played on DVD.
There is never any group work and you will never be asked to share anything about your relationship with anyone other than your partner.
Over seven sessions you will discover practical tools to help you:
- understand each other’s needs
- communicate more effectively
- grow closer through resolving conflict
- heal the ways you’ve hurt each other
- recognize how your upbringing affects your relationship
- improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- develop greater sexual intimacy
- discover each other’s love languages and much, much more!